lundi 1 septembre 2008

Oh bother, I've been spending way too much time on Ravelry and I just want to knit! But naturally, the project I have on the needles isn't good enough for me, oh no, I want to go out and knit something brand new. Visa, I have a feeling you may be getting a work out soon. Starting school now and all, I'm feeling broke, so I think it'll have to be a small project like a hat, either Rose Red or Baroness Beret which I'd really like to make in Noro Cash Iroha in aqua. I think it would look just nice with my black winter coat. Rose Red I would want in that exact scarlet yarn. Or these Anastasia socks, which I am completely in love with.

I've been reading, napping and eating all day. Last night I finished Brideshead Revisited and today am starting Miss Pettigrew Lives for a Day. Now at first glance, it may appear that I am simply doing the rounds of novels recently made into films, but in reality my theme is simply English novels.

Presently I'm scouring the internet, having decided that I need a silk dressing gown, and am searching out either a vintage one or a vintage pattern that looks just like this :

Aucun commentaire: