mercredi 27 août 2008

My latest activities

I have been up to a lot of cooking lately. I finished work a week and a half ago and am just now getting into the swing of being off. Today I made these lemon scones, and earlier this week a plum cake:





This was my dinner last night, a pile of boiled potatoes topped with steamed spinach and a poached egg, topped with more Swiss cheese. Delicious! I got the idea from The New Laurel's Kitchen.



Speaking of which, I do miss the regular Laurel's Kitchen. It is in Montreal somewhere with my friend Lea. Rats!

And somewhere in there I finished those socks for my grandmother:



And tried them on, of course. I have also knitted a ways up the back of my stiped sweater, but have no pictures of it as yet.

2 commentaires:

pondicherry a dit...

Hello there, Dawn! I also knit
But not as well as you
I'm told that knitting socks that fit
Is very hard to do!

Dawn a dit...

Haha, I've not had a ryhming comment before.