jeudi 15 septembre 2005

I'm getting tagged

TEN YEARS AGO: I was in grade five. I was in a split class, adored my teacher and had discovered the concept of politics and that it was fun to write. That was a pretty good year, come to think of it.

FIVE YEARS AGO: I was fifteen and odd and a little rebel.

ONE YEAR AGO: I was getting ready to move back to Montreal. According to my lj I had just discovered ebay. I'm in pretty much the same place, sadly.

FIVE SNACKS: Wasa with cheese and tomatoes under the broiler, egg matzah with brown sugar under the broiler, berries, ice cream, Chocolate bars.

FIVE SONGS I KNOW ALL THE WORDS TO: Make that five albums: I can sing all of Abbey Road, Let It Be, Houses of the Holy, The Boy with the Arab Strap and most of the White Album.

FIVE THINGS I WOULD DO WITH $100 MILLION: Set up my mum and dad, pay off my Visa and student loans, and stop ever worrying about money, which is the source of most of my concerns. Oh, and invest.

FIVE PLACES TO RUN AWAY TO: Scotland, the Netherlands, out West, New York, Toronto.

FIVE THINGS I WOULD NEVER WEAR: Ponchos or anything really ill-fitting.

FIVE FAVORITE TV SHOWS: That 70s Show, Seinfeld, The Daily Show, SCTV, Family Guy.

FIVE BIGGEST JOYS: Dancing, going to the cottage, a nice snack, sewing, listening to records.

FAVORITE TOYS: My ipod, sewing machine, laptop, Barbie's Dream House.

I'm on to the neck shaping of that damn sweater. It's the home stretch!

Aucun commentaire: