mercredi 17 décembre 2008

Delicious things I have cooked of late that deserve to be written down

Cream sauce for lunga noodles: with black pepper, tons of paprika, tobasco sauce, garlic and a lick of lemon.

Cream butter with garlic, coriander, thyme, dijon and grated mozzarella. Spread on bread and toasted under the broiler.

Haddock en papillote: thyme, coriander and garlic on the fish, some slices of tomato and steamed carrots (cut slim carrots in half lengthwise, leave on a bit of green).

Roasted carrots - with my current favourite combination of garlic, thyme and coriander, lots of olive oil, roasted until delicious. Served with steamed spinach and some leftover chicken rice from a lebanese place, that I added cumin and tobasco to while heating up.

I have been so impressed with myself lately.

Aucun commentaire: