vendredi 27 juin 2008

Coming up soon

Today was a long and rotten day, so I am going to list things I really like.

1) This Cascade 220 I got to make a sweater:



I think I chose the wrong shade of blue, so unless I can decide to stick with one of those two, I'll need to go back and exchange it for a slightly lighter, more robin's-eggsy shade.

2) This pattern, which I started in high school out of a scratchy acrylic, and will now re-make out of said Cascade:



3) This adorable little heart-heart shaped plant I got today:



4) Look how his little branches are reaching up to you!


Cute!

5) This adorable book I am reading:



These Gallimard Folio editions, it was only 3.95$ when I was in Victoria and contains a dozen nice little excerpts from litterature on the subject of "Happiness". I also have the one on "Friendship", and would really like the one on food in litterature.

6) A morning coffee from Bulldog:



I was so sad to realise I'd forgotten my camera this morning and couldn't take a picture of the perfect leaf he drew in my cappucino.


Okay, that's all for now!

Aucun commentaire: