dimanche 2 juillet 2006

oh gosh

So I've been behind. But after colour week I had an idea that interested me. I've noticed that blogs from time to time give themselves themes. I really enjoyed finding the photos for colour week, both looking through my old photos and finding the colours around me. I thought it would be a fun project for myself to do a few of these, with the same colour for each day of the week, but different themes for each week. For example, one week in the kitchen, another in the neighbourhood, etc. I wanted to do it for the month of july, but I have dumbly loaned my camera to someone for the week. So anyway, that's what's upcoming.

Otherwise, I've finally gotten around to really looking at the book "D.I.Y. Design it Yourself", which I've had for a few months. It's fantastic and I've got a lot of projects I want to get started on.

And it's already quarter after eleven! I better run. Back soon with photos!

Aucun commentaire: