samedi 4 mars 2006

Corner, belated.



Here's a corner, where my bed meets the radiator and above it the window. I have a big thing for white in this room - and I love those sheets! I think they're from the Martha Stewart line. I did try for a Corner on thursday but that tends to be rather a long day around here and I just didn't make it.

Project spectrum has started, how fun! I think I may already have a project for June (blue month):

Painting my living room! Finally this insufferable orange might be gone. Now that I've decided at last on blue, after months of contemplation and searching - I was originally trying to find a rich cream that incorporated gold and rose like you find at the centre of a blush-coloured rose, which is not as easy as it might seem - comes the hard part of choosing just the right shade. Do I want more green, more red, duller, brighter, paler, deeper - gosh! It's a tough one! But really so much fun. What I have in mind is that blue porcelaine with the white overlay - I can't think of the name just now. I think it would be just right.

Happy weekend! On the menu tomorrow : knit, crochet, read the newspaper.

Aucun commentaire: