dimanche 8 janvier 2006

a lovely day






My original intention was to let these photos speak for themselves, but it's too dark in here and that became impossible.

Yesterday afternoon I went on a little trip to Atwater Market and Mouliné, which is just around the corner. So, in the first one you see a Steek tank and a pair of socks. Then, delicious things from the market. The sweetest, thinnest spears of asparagus. Spiced gouda, Fairmount bagels and cream cheese from la Fromagerie, Pâté foie, arichoke hearts salad and couscous from Au Première Moisson, coffee from les Douceurs... mmm so much delight. I do love food.

When I got home I started knitting.



I have accepted that it's not going to look like anything for quite a while. Actually, I don't think it's ever going to look like anything. The yarn gets gauge but it is not full enough. Well, we'll see.

Aucun commentaire: